We are located in the quiet Nyaniba estates area of Osu. Osu is primarily known for the busy Oxford street which forms one of the top areas in the city for both locals and travelers to visit while in Accra for Shopping, dining, and clubbing. We are located about a 5 minute walk from the main street, in a residential area. The view from our rooftop bar gives a good perspective of the neighborhood and you can see Osu mall a ways off. One of the trivial facts of this area is that not far from our gates was the first rented house of Dr. Kwame Nkrumah in Accra where he lived prior to moving to the Flagstaff house where he was seated as the first Prime Minister of the new Republic of Ghana and then President.
- From the Airport with private car:
- Exit the airport and go straight through the first traffic circle and to the first light.
- Take a left on Independence Avenue and head south towards Accra city center.
- Continue until Sankara overhead and exit independence and get on Ring Road Headed East towards Labadi and Danquah Circle.
- At Danquah Circle take the first right onto Oxford street.
- Take the very first left directly beyond Koala.
- Continue on this street which will curve to the right, there will be one street on the right and then right after that another street to the left. Take the left, there will be a sign for Tropical Enclave and Burgers and Relish.
- Take the first right.
- This will take you up to a T-Junction where you will take a left.
- Go to the end of the street and proceed through our gate you have arrived.
- We are not widely known to the Taxi Cabs, but you can ask them to take you to Nyaniba Estates in Osu.
- Taxi Cabs mainly know land marks a couple you can use are Burgers and Relish Restaurant, Hot Gossip Bar, and then you can also tell them Koala down and follow our signs from there. You can also feel free to call us and we can help provide directions to the cab driver.